Understanding your Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) in Dentrix helps you and your team create a more productive, profitable, and stress-free practice. Looking at numbers might be very intimidating for some people because you are a clinician, or you do not have a business background. I am here to tell you that you do not need an accounting degree or a business background to learn how KPI’s affect you and your job in the dental practice.
If you are interested in learning why numbers are important to your future and how to read the Dentrix reports, then this event is for you. If you want to make sure your practice numbers are as accurate as possible so you can trust them, then this event is for you. If you want to learn what KPI’s are important to track, then this event is for you.
- Discover what numbers are important for the health and success of your practice
- The most important reports in Dentrix and why
- Learn how Dentrix pulls numbers and how to make sure they are accurate
- Tips on getting consistent numbers on all reports
- Knowledge checks
- Tip sheets for added resources
- Lifetime access to the course
Approved for 1 AGD/PACE CE credit