Novonee is a social network and online platform for Dentrix users.
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
By using or accessing the Novonee Services, the client agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
- Honoring your privacy is very important to us. To insure that we protect your privacy we will not sell or share your data with a third party.
- Sharing Your Content and Information
- The ownership of content and information that is shared/posted belongs to you. You have full control of how your content and information is shared.
- In Addition: Content such as articles, photos, and videos etc. that you do not own or have the right to redistribute or transfer will be prohibited.
- When you delete IP Content, it is delt in a manner similar to emptying the recycling bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be accessible to others).
- We always accept and appreciate feedback and suggestion about Novonee, but you understand that we have no obligation to compensate you for them.
Keeping Novonee safe is a high priority for us, but we cannot guarantee it. In order to keep Novonee safe we need you, which includes the following commitments:
- Unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Novonee will not be posted.
- You will not share Users’ content or information, or otherwise access Novonee, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- Engaging in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Novonee is prohibited and will not be allowed.
- The uploading of viruses or other malicious code is prohibited.
- Soliciting login information is not allowed. Furthermore, accessing an account belonging to someone else will not tolerated.
- Bullying, intimidating, or harassing will not be tolerated.
- Posting hate speech, threatening, or pornographic content; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence is prohibited.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use Novonee to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Novonee, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Novonee functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
- Registration and Account Security:
Novonee users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- Providing false personal information on Novonee or creating an account for anyone other than yourself without permission is not allowed.
- Only one account is allowed per user. One than one account per person isn’t allowed.
- Novonee will need to give permission to a user who wants to create a new account after their previous one was disabled.
- It is your responsibility to keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone anytime.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
- Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on Novonee that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Novonee if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- If you share a file or screen shot you will hide all protected patient information.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by us or with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on Novonee.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
- You will not disparage industry partners or anyone at any time on Novonee.
- Mobile and Other Devices
- We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply.
- In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on Novonee within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
- Pricing and Payments
- We’ll notify you before we make changes to these terms and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised terms before continuing to use our Services.
- If we make changes to policies, guidelines or other terms referenced in or incorporated by this Statement, we may provide notice on the Site Governance Page.
- Your continued use of the Novonee Services, following notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
- If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Novonee to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time. In all such cases, this Statement shall terminate, but the following provisions will still apply: 2.2, 2.4, 3-5, 9.3, and 14-18.
- The laws of the State of New Jersey will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Novonee, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users’ actions on Novonee and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on Novonee. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on Novonee. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of Novonee.
- WE TRY TO KEEP NOVONEE UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING NOVONEE AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT NOVONEE WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT NOVONEE WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. NOVONEE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
- Special Provisions Applicable to Users outside the United States
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users and non-users who interact with Novonee outside the United States:
- You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
- If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States, or are on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals you will not engage in commercial activities on Novonee (such as advertising or payments) or operate a Platform application or website. You will not use Novonee if you are prohibited from receiving products, services, or software originating from the United States.
- By “Novonee” or” Novonee Services” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at Novonee.com and any other Novonee branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; (c) social plugins such as the Like button, the Share button and other similar offerings; and (d) other media, brands, products, services, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed. Novonee reserves the right to designate, in its sole discretion, that certain of our brands, products, or services are governed by separate terms and not this SRR.
- By “Platform” we mean a set of APIs and services (such as content) that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from Novonee or provide data to us.
- By “information” we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with Novonee.
- By “content” we mean anything you or other users post, provide or share using Novonee Services.
- By “data” or “user data” or “user’s data” we mean any data, including a user’s content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from Novonee or provide to Novonee through Platform.
- By “post” we mean post on Novonee or otherwise make available by using Novonee.
- By “use” we mean use, run, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By “application” we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
- If you are a resident of or have your principal place of business in the US or Canada, this Statement is an agreement between you and Novonee.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Novonee, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls. Please note that Section 11 contains certain changes to the general terms for users outside the United States.