Call Us: 720-340-4300

New Patient's production

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dayna Johnson - founder and CEO of Novonee Dayna Johnson – founder and CEO of Novonee 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of David Bistritz
    David Bistritz
    Participant

Hi guys! In our office we are currently tracking a new statistic and it would be New Patient’s production yield for a specific amount of days (90 days) to be exact. I know there is a report to track the average, but we are looking for actual production not an average. Thank you in advance!

I will look and see what is available for this statistic and get back to you today.

David Bistritz
    Participant

Thank you! 🙂

Okay, try the Referred By Doctor/Other report. The only thing here is that you will need to make sure there is a referral source in the Referred By field so if the patient does not have a referral source you might need to make up one for NONE.
    I have attached a copy of what the stats look like and I think it might be what you are looking for.

To run this report the way I have it is from the Office Manager > Reports > Management > Referred By Doctor/Other (or Referred by Patient), then select the Referred by date for the 3 months you are looking for and the production for the 3 months you are looking for (I set these dates to be the same). I sounded like you were looking for new patients and new patient production within the same date range.

Let me know what you think and if this gives you what you are looking for. It shows the total production billed out per new patient within that date range, what is still on their tx plan and what the ledger balance is now.

Attachments:
    David Bistritz
    Participant

Hello, I asked my question incorrectly. We want to know how much production we yielded from a new patient’s first 90 days in the office every 90 days. For example if I wanted to know the New Patient’s from January, how much production we did their first 90 days how can I run that report?

I think this could still work for you. In the examples I attached to this reply I selected NP’s from 2/1/2018 thru 2/28/2018 and then the production date from 2/1/2018 thru 5/1/2018. This would show new patients added in the month of February and then add the total production from Feb, Mar and April.

What do you think?

Attachments:
    David Bistritz
    Participant

Thank you very much! This is exactly what we were looking for!

Yeah! Glad we worked it out together. Thank you for clarifying what you were looking for.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.