Call Us: 720-340-4300

How can we find the number of patient visits? What report?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dayna Johnson - founder and CEO of Novonee Dayna Johnson – founder and CEO of Novonee 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Penny Reed
    Penny Reed
    Participant

How do we find the number of patient visits (how many patient visits occurred vs how many individual patients were seen)?
    For example, if I were a patient, and came in 3x in one month, it would count me as 3 patient visits. I’ve seen number of patients seen, on the daysheet for example, but it looks like the number of people seen, vs the total amount of patient visits for the month/year.
    Thank you!

Great Question! I have checked these reports and none of them show # of patient visits, only # of patients seen . . .

Daily Huddle – shows # of patients seen, not # of patient visits.
    Day Sheet – shows # of patients seen, not # of patient visits.
    Practice Advisor – shows # of Continuing Care patients seen
    Practice Analysis – shows # of patients seen, not # of patient visits

I will keeps searching Penny.

Penny Reed
    Participant

Thank you! I know other dental softwares have this number, and would be shocked if Dentrix doesn’t have it. Seems like I saw it on an insurance utilization report. Can’t imagine it’s not some other place too
    Thank you!

Penny Reed
    Participant

Ok, on the Daily Huddle Report, wouldn’t number of patients seen be the actual number of patient visits for that day? I wonder what would happen if you compare the patients seen ytd on the daysheet to patients seen ytd on the daily huddle report?

I compared all reports with the same daily info. I have 14 appointments and 11 patients seen. Some patients were seen by the doctor and the hygienist on the same day. I will keep looking.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.