Adjustment report with account notes

Home Forums Reports Adjustment report with account notes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Penny Reed 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Penny Reed
    Participant

Good afternoon,

We are looking for a way to run an adjustment report that also shows any notes that were made along with that adjustment.

For example, if I entered a write-off for a patient who has an unpaid balance and then make a note that we cannot reach the patient and think the account is not collectible… is there a report that I can show to the doctor that shows the write-off and the account note? Thank you!

Hello Penny,
    You can put a note on an adjustment transaction, however that note does not print anywhere. My recommendation would be that the admin team would be putting collection notes in the Office Journal so there would be a trail of communication that anyone could see. However, adjustment transactions do not show in the Office Journal.

There is not one report that will put the adjustment transaction and the note together in one place.

Hope this helps,
    Dayna

Penny Reed
    Participant

Thank you Dayna. I appreciate your quick response. I had hoped the answer might be some place in the audit trail report. Thanks again!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.