Dec 05, 2017
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm MDT
NON-MEMBERS CLICK JOIN AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE – WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU
Our special guest webinar will be presented by Sandy Baird.
With a Masters in Business Administration, over 35 years of hands-on dental management experience and marriage to a dentist, Sandy Baird has walked in your meeting attendee’s shoes. She understands how efficient, effective businesses organize and operate. She brings the experience and knowledge necessary to take attendees to the next level of success through presentations focused on building self-managed team, leadership, embezzlement and more.
Whether it is in office, on-stage, or on the phone, her goals are to reduce practice stress, risks, and inefficiencies while increasing rewards to the dentists, the team, and their patients. Her presentations focus on building a turn-key dental practice managed by proven business systems. Sandy is passionate about sharing her knowledge and experiences through seminars, workshops, and training sessions.
Learn how to:
• Engage and motivate others with Active Listening
• Create 5-star telephone communication skills
• Respond effectively to frequently asked questions
• Reduce no-shows and last minute cancellations
• Communicate chairside with care and consideration
• Minimize misunderstandings and confusion with your patients