Feb 16, 2017
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm MDT
NON-MEMBERS CLICK JOIN AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE
Are you overwhelmed? Sick of being crazy busy every day but not feeling like you are accomplishing anything? Learn about the Achievement Blueprint system and what level of achievement works best for you. Perfect for any leader in the practice including the doctor.
- How to move past being overwhelmed & reacting to urgent situations
- Create a functional to do list regardless of your level of busyness
- Understand the 5 levels of administrative achievement and which level is optimal for you
- Discover opportunities for delegation in a dental practice
- Utilize technology to create more time
Bio: Jennifer has spent over 20 years working in and with dental practices as a hygienist, trainer and consultant. Jennifer has always been passionate about efficiency and productivity, and founded Virtual Dental Office and Dental Insurance Navigator to help practices save time on insurance training and tasks. Jennifer recently created The Achievement Blueprint, a goal achievement system that helps individuals and businesses be more productive, communicate easily with their team, and achieve their goals more quickly.