Feb 13, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm MDT
- Create Cash – Market Trends
- Spend Cash – Tax Deductions
- Paying children through the practice
- Equipment & Section 179
- Cars owned by business
- Cost segregation
- Spend Cash – Tax Credits
- Research & Development tax credit – new option in dentistry
- Film tax credits, state credits
- Save Cash: retirement plan – change & maximum contribution
- Understanding cash flow of practice & proactive planning (this will be an overriding theme)
Kate Willeford, CPA is the owner of the Willeford Group, a firm that uses a very different, multi-disciplinary approach to accounting and profitability consulting focused specifically on creating a substantial impact on the quality of life and income of select, entrepreneurial dentists. Kate is passionate about building quality of life success stories by teaching dentists how to keep what they make: increase profit, reduce taxes, and unlock their numbers.
Her unique approach helps dentists define and reach their goals of improved quality of life and the income needed to support it! She is the Vice President of the Academy of Dental CPAs, an organization that represents over 9,000 dentists nationwide, www.adcpa.org . In addition, she is a member of the Academy of Dental Management Consultants, the Speaking and Consulting Network and a contributing author for Dental Economics and many other publications. She may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-552-8500.
This webinar is approved for 1 CE AGD/PACE