Oct 23, 2018
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm MDT
NON-MEMBERS CLICK JOIN AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE
Are you enjoying your career as a dental assistant or are you just getting through the day? In this fun, fast-paced, interactive course, we will talk about five key points following the CRUSH acronym that will help you not only enjoy what you do more, but also see the fruits of a more fulfilling career. It’s time that dental assistants learned once again the valuable role they play in the lives of their patients and the bottom line of the dental practice. Join us and re-ignite your passion for your career!
• Identify on-the-job challenges that could affect performance and happiness
• Understand the steps that can be taken to minimize the effects of those challenges
• Explore how to have a more productive and fulfilling career as a dental assistant
• Learn the benefits of a peer network and how it can benefit your career
• Identify steps to embracing one’s own potential and leadership mindset
With more than 16 years in the dental publishing industry, Kevin Henry is the former group editorial director for Dental Products Report and managing editor for Dental Economics. He now serves as the co-founder for IgniteDA.net, a community designed to empower, enlighten and educate dental assistants. He speaks to dental assistants throughout the country, reminding them of the important role they play every day in their practice. Kevin was recently named as one of the top five influential voices in the industry on Twitter. You can follow him at @kgh23.
Approved for 1 AGD/PACE CE credit